SOX Manager (Contract)
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SOX Manager (Contract)
Compensation: $80 - 90 per hour (based on experience) Location:
Fully Remote - Nationwide (WFH)
Duration: Immediate Start (3 week-4 month projects) with the
potential to extend
About Beech Valley: Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing
firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly
sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We've curated a
network of cutting-edge clients that are embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to
build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance
professionals to connect with clients across the country in need of
your expertise. These opportunities are remote, career-building
projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
We have multiple projects for clients seeking assistance with SOX
implementation, SOX testing, and SOX compliance.
The ideal person will have either public accounting or a
combination of public & industry (public company) internal audit
experience, at the manager level.
- 6+ years in public accounting at a Big 4 or National Firm
- OR 3+ years in public and 3+ in internal audit within a US
public company OR PCAOB experience
- Internal Audit Experience
- Public accounting experience - Manager Level
- OR manager level internal audit experience in a combination of
public & industry (public company)
- Heavy concentration SOX compliance (at a large public company
within the last 4-5 years)
- OR advisory/consultant experience with accelerated US public
companies working directly on SOX implantation, remediation,
testing, or compliance
- Leadership experience Additional Related Experience
- Risk Assessment and Scoping
- Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs)
- Process Improvement and Systems Implementation
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double the
regular salary and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps
professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or
starting their own businesses. Accountants & finance professionals
love working with us! Our dynamic contract positions help
professionals wanting to earn six-figure incomes, take time off to
travel the world or grow a side business, and gain experience
across multiple areas of accounting and finance. If you are
available and would like to begin earning a substantial income
while taking control of your life and career, apply now.
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions, Portland , SOX Manager (Contract), Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!