Finance Manager - Remote
Posted on: January 15, 2023
TTEC is seeking a Finance Manager to join our Digital Financial
Planning & Analysis team.The finance function at TTEC provides a
unique opportunity for career growth in this market. TTEC is one of
only a few global, public companies headquartered in Colorado.
TTEC's expanded focus is being built through a strategic
combination of organic growth and mergers/acquisitions. This team
will help build out our ability to assimilate these new divisions,
integrate into standard processes, and build out a scalable,
sustainable model to support the business.What you'll be doing:
Under general direction, the role is responsible for providing
timely and accurate financial analyses and reporting to operational
business leaders and financial forecasting for assigned areas of
Digital. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability
to work independently to produce and communicate financial analysis
at an executive level as well as directing a team (3-5
resources).Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight, guidance, and strategic insight for specific
areas of our Digital practice, along with supervision of junior
team members and partnership with broader Enterprise Services
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Annual Operating
Budget and Quarterly forecasts for supported Digital practices
along with observations at the segment level.
- Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly reporting packages
with review of key metrics, business drivers and trend analysis
identifying variances to budget and historical comparisons for
- Background in organizing multiple datasets and analysis with
respect to relaying our results and outlook to leadership
- Support recurring and ad-hoc global/regional reporting and
analytics as needed.
- Continuously assess where there are opportunities for
improvement and risk mitigation in businesses supported.
- Ability to work with existing reporting packages but also
assess and improve outputs and highlight potential efficiencies.
Has experience with supporting reporting processes but demonstrates
strong understanding of analytics and able to work on newer areas
of focus, having experience in statistical analysis is
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of problems across
the organization and facilitate a collaborative solutions and
- Preparation of Executive level presentations / reporting packs
for financial and non-financial users, including
- Variance against key business performance targets
- Monthly management accounting reporting packs
- Quarter-end financial analysis along with forecast
- Assist in providing Business Partner's with insightful
pre-close Flash reports, involving partnership with Accounting and
other functions to provide value-add guidance and feedback
- Supervisory responsibilities of junior team member, involving
capacity management, support, coaching and feedback which align to
the goals of the team
- Will play a key role in integrations of systems and toolsWhat
you'll bring to us:
- Highly literate with technology and data, and a strong interest
to combine your finance skills with technology
- Experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, and
producing management information for decision making.
- Well-developed analytical / variance analysis skills.
Responsible for understanding and addressing issues causing
variances between actual results and forecast and/or prior year
results as well as targeted business metrics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily
Excel / PowerPoint
- Experience of reporting software: Hyperion Financial Reporting
/ SmartView / MSBI / Oracle
- Understanding of the value of Business Intelligence and
Reporting across a large organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability
to effectively communicate with both Finance and Non-Finance
- Ability to manage stakeholder effectively. Works with business
leaders to strategize and model operations that drive improvement
in the business to achieve targeted results.
- Establishes projects that address long and short-term needs of
the Finance department as well as the business as a whole.
- Works with other functional departments to resolve issues,
improve processes, grow revenue and maintain internal and external
- Responsible for communicating financial and business results,
future risks and opportunities to the Finance team, Finance
management, Executives and Managers, and other internal
customers.What skills you'll need:
- Business Analytics, Finance or Business related degree. MBA
- 4-5 years previous experience in financial analysis in a
- 2-3 years' experience forecasting & planning
- Managerial experience ( 1year)
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Digital/Technology/Consulting background helpful (along with
integration and acquisition exposure)
- Experience with managing large datasets, both from a
reconciliation perspective along with relaying in a digestible
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness and thrive in a
dynamic and changing environment.
- Business acumen and influencing skills are essential for
success when working in a matrix environment.
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Groupware Software
(Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Word).
- Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Essbase.COMPENSATION &
BENEFITSThe anticipated starting salary range for individuals
expressing interest in this position is $79,000 - $130,000
annually. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based
upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill
levels. Benefits available to eligible employees include the
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
Keywords: TTEC, Portland , Finance Manager - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!