Full-Time Administrative Lead
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Full-Time Administrative LeadPortland, MELiberty Bay Recovery
Center is looking for a highly organized, professional, and
dependable Administrative Lead to handle a multitude of
administrative functions under the supervision of the Chief
Executive Officer. An ideal candidate is able to multitask and
ensure the coordination of various activities, partner with staff,
and maintain the flow of clerical functions. Role and
- Answers phone calls and relays messages to the correct staff
- Accurately performs data entry of clients' personal and
- Files appropriate documents and report forms in Dropbox.
- Accurately completes the daily billing roster and weekly
- Updates the client census as changes occur and submits to all
necessary reporting lines regionally and to the National Support
- Maintains an updated calendar of all utilization review due
- Conducts review of charts to assure necessary documentation is
present and complete for each department. Reports any chart review
concerns to the appropriate departmental leader.
- Able to greet and assist all visitors in a friendly,
- Able to greet new admissions in a welcoming manner and ensure
they are comfortable.
- Able to remain present in the front lobby area whenever
- Completes necessary forms for client transitions and
- Creates and responds to all emails necessary for company
efficiency in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains the general appearance of the front office: vacuum
floors, clean windows, water plants, stock Admission room and tea
- Assists with catering orders, maintenance requests and service
calls as needed.
- Completes the monthly Newsletter to outline special events,
staff anniversaries, facility projects, etc.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts
with them in an appropriate manner.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.Qualifications and
- 1+ years of administrative or customer service experience.
- Must pass State of Maine criminal background and driving record
- HS diploma or equivalent.Preferred Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and
- Excellent critical and forward-thinking skills.
- Familiarity with office machines (printer, fax, multi-line
- Strong organization skills, communication skills and attention
- Substance abuse treatment history a plus.
- EHR systems and/or insurance experience a plus Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicHere is what you can expect from us:Liberty Bay Recovery
Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting sobriety
through comprehensive care and compassionate support. Founded by
and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we treat
residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our Portland
Maine rehab center provides individualized care and evidence-based
clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.Liberty
Bay Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Full-Time Administrative Lead, Administration, Clerical , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!