Administrative Specialist - Interpreter Services
Posted on: November 16, 2021
- Position Summary
- Under the general direction of a Director or Senior Director,
the Administrative Specialist II performs a combination of
administrative, project, and secretarial work. The position is
responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the
assigned department and administrative operations while working
closely with management staff. The incumbent prepares
correspondence, reports, and other documents; makes travel
arrangements; manages schedules and calendars, and other similar
activities. The position serves as a resource person regarding
department policy, procedures, and practice.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor's
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 4-5 years of experience in an administrative
support role preferred. Demonstrated experience with all Microsoft
Office suite products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines.
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Administrative Specialist - Interpreter Services, Administration, Clerical , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!