Company: Find A Wrench, LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Great AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER needed to lead our growing team
of ASE and TIA Certified Automotive Technicians. Our client is a
leading automotive service provider and tire dealer with many
locations in the northeast. The Automotive Service Writer is
responsible for the effective operation of the service center. With
responsibility for ensuring service center operations are safe and
compliant with all federal and state regulations, and
responsibility for delivering expected sales volume and customer
service results, the Service Writer is critical to the success of
the store. In this leadership role, there are a wide range of
- Managing the daily operations of the service center.
- Meeting sales and profitability objectives through effective
management of both team and resources, appropriate pricing and
- Ensuring the safety and compliance of the Service Center for
both employees and customers.
- Creating and ensures an environment of superior customer
- Ensuring proper staffing levels of qualified technician team
- Ensuring appropriate training and development opportunities are
provided to team members to continuously improve skills and
- Planning and executing hiring initiatives to ensure adequate
staffing is available at all times.
- Ensuring that all equipment and facilities are properly
maintained, functional according to company standards.
- Ensuring that corporate policies and standards are reflected in
all areas of service center operations, communications and
staffing. Requirements for Automotive Service Writers include:
- 2 years of experience in an Automotive Repair Shop.
- Experience as an Automotive Technician preferred.
- People management and leadership skills
- Motivational and assertive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound business sense, with the ability to analyze circumstances
and data, identify opportunities and issues and take action effect
- Completion of two-year college or technical school program or
an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver---s license issued in state of residence All
members of the team receive exceptional benefits including medical,
dental and vision insurance, plus both a 401K with matching and a
Roth IRA. Flexible schedules, paid vacation time and great career
development program round out this package. MMA2
Keywords: Find A Wrench, LLC, Portland , Service Writer, Advertising , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!