Marketing Manager - Events & Conferences (Remote)
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Marketing Manager -Events (100% Remote)
We're on a mission...--- to empower people to create and live a
life they love and transform their dreams into their results. Our
10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
And right now, we're looking for a Marketing Manager, with a proven
track record of filling large events/conferences, to join our team.
-If that's you, then this is your opportunity to join a
heart-centered marketing team that is the spark igniting a billion
dreams around the world through live events, conferences and
summits - including virtual, in-person and hybrid experiences!
Are these strategic focuses what you love doing? -
- Create Effective Event Marketing Campaigns: Own every aspect of
our event marketing, from start to finish. Create the strategy,
facilitate development, ensure execution meets standards and
results exceed expectations.
- Develop Scalable Advertising: Reach new audiences through
scalable event ad campaigns to drive greater awareness, interest
and registrations for our events, while exceeding ROI goals.
- Increase Community Engagement & Registration: Engage members of
our community through multi-channel marketing campaigns for each
event and increase community registration rates, event over
- Lead Registrant Attendance Initiatives: Design
post-registration campaigns that engage registrants, build
enthusiasm for a transformational event while also elevating
Are you the perfect fit?This is a dream-come-true opportunity to
join a world-class, supportive, innovative and fun team IF you---
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the
spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all
around the world.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, "that is exactly
what I love doing" for each of one of them.
- Are passionate about growth and have a strong interest in
learning and applying transformational principles in your
- Want to own results, focused on exceeding expectations and have
a non-negotiable commitment to surpassing goals.
- Can't get enough of event marketing, copywriting, psychology,
conversion design, advertising, optimization, funnels, etc. You
continually stay up to date and informed on the latest trends
because you love it!
- Proactively anticipate upcoming challenges and create solutions
in advance. You plan thoroughly and thoughtfully but are ready and
willing to pivot quickly.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are
looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.If you
responded "YES! That's me!!!" to ALL of these criteria--- you may
be the perfect fit! Read on...
- Experience in marketing campaigns that drive highly qualified
1st time attendees to events.
- Experience in designing marketing campaigns that have
successfully filled events of 500+ attendees (this is the smallest
event you'd be filling - some of our events have targets of 5,000+
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing
- Ad Platforms - Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube,
Facebook, and Pinterest (at least at a high level)
- Research Platforms: Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends,
BuzzSumo, Facebook Insights, and others (or similar + ability to
- Basic understanding of ad tracking pixels and conversion APIs
functionality, creation and placement.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Keap/InfusionSoft (or similar + ability to learn
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free
work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of
empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative and supporting team
environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
Compensation:This position is a full time, remote, salaried
position + performance pay: -
- Salary: $95,000 - $100,000
- Performance Pay: $30,000+
- Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
To Apply:If you've made it this far and you are still thinking,
"this is a perfect fit for me", then you are ready to take the next
Send the following to Opportunity@BraveThinkingInstitute.com:
- In your email, please answer the following questions:
- Do you have 5+ years of event marketing experience driving
strategy and event growth?
- What is the largest event you have filled through a
marketing/advertising campaign you designed?
- Do you have successful experience driving event registrations
of 1st time attendees through paid advertising?
- Attach your resume.
- Note: Applications without the answers to the 3 questions above
will not be considered. -Once we receive your complete application,
we will send you next steps in the interview process. Thank you for
your interest in joining our team!
Keywords: Brave Thinking Institute, Portland , Marketing Manager - Events & Conferences (Remote), Advertising , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!