Product Marketing Manager (Remote) $100k+
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About The Job
We're looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join
HelloTalk! You'll work cross-functionally (and cross-culturally)
with product, marketing, operations, and other teams to help tell
HelloTalk's story. You will own our messaging strategy, work on
product positioning, manage global product launches, contribute to
lifecycle campaigns, gather customer insights, and more.
This will be a remote role, with occasional visits to our Shenzhen
office, and have a huge impact at our rapidly growing company of
over 100+ people. As the first dedicated product marketing hire at
HelloTalk, the ideal candidate will have the desire to further
build out this function at our company into the future.
HelloTalk is the world's largest mobile language and cross-cultural
exchange platform. Over 25 million members across 200 countries use
our apps to teach and learn languages from each other for free. We
believe language acquisition is the gateway to building empathy
across different cultures, ultimately creating a better world for
all. If this resonates with you, come join us.
Product positioning and messaging - Own positioning and messaging
across all touch points with our users including marketing,
product, PR, etc. You may also own strategy for the email channel,
depending on experience.
Product and market expertise - Study and become an expert on our
products and the competitive landscape.
User and market research - Conduct and analyze research with the
goal of aligning our value proposition with the needs of users.
Product launch and GTM - Strategize and execute launch plans across
various marketing channels for new products and features.
Curation - Work with the product and operations teams to curate
content that resonates with our members.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar
- Experience launching products, developing messaging, and
- Self-starter who can work independently and operate at a high
- Experience working in companies with multiple products and
- Experience collecting and learning from user feedback
- Working knowledge of analytics
- Combination of a data-driven mindset with a sense of
- Excellent product intuition and taste
- Background in creative, design, and/or copywriting is a
- Interest in learning about foreign languages and cultures
- Exceptional written communication skills (English
- Experience with consumer mobile apps
- Experience with lifecycle/CRM marketing, especially email
- Experience working remote. Ideal timezone is PST or HKT, or
minimum 4 hours of overlap.
Keywords: funded.club, Portland , Product Marketing Manager (Remote) $100k+, Advertising , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!