Manager, Consolidation & Reporting
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Avangrid is seeking aManager, Consolidation Reporting to join
their team in Portland, ME.
This position is responsible for the preparation and filing of
periodic external reports in accordance with the Securities and
Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations under USGAAP in addition to
international standards of reporting (IFRS). Prepares and obtains
necessary information for internal reviews associated with
financial forms and applicable reporting.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Files financial reports Forms 10-K, 10-Q with the SEC.
Coordinates the development and production of the Companys earnings
release and annual report to shareholders.
- Prepares, obtains the necessary internal reviews, and files
financial reports in accordance with USGAAP and IFRS
- Maintains a dialogue with SEC staff to ensure that all
requirements are met.
- Responsible for maintaining effective disclosure controls in
accordance with requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act as well as
internal control policies.
- Solicits and retains officer representation
letters/certifications and advises the Director of Financial
Reporting and Controller of potential disclosures.
- Manages the process to produce an approved representation
letter to the external auditors as required.
- Manages a defined process to obtain consistent quarterly and
annual financial and disclosure information in accordance with the
external auditors client checklist.Benefits What Youll Receive
- Competitive wages and compensation
- Annual bonus opportunities
- 401k matching at 150% of your contribution (up to 8%)
- College and certification reimbursement program
- Paid vacation with scheduled increases Starting at 160hrs per
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. options
- Employee wellness programs
- Internal training and advancement programsJOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Education Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree with 7 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 years of accounting/financial experience
- Accounting of financial experience in management role
- Experience in preparation or audit financial
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized person, ability to deliver products on time
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and IFRS accounting
- Knowledge of FERC accounting standards preferred
- Able to lead a group of individuals
- Strong understanding of ERP transactional information systems
- Demonstrable skills in major reporting/consolidation systems
- Advanced Excel skills.Preferred:
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Knowledge of FERC accounting standardsAbout the Company
AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE: AGR) aspires to be the leading sustainable
energy company in the United States. Headquartered in Orange, CT
with approximately $39 billion in assets and operations in 24 U.S.
states, AVANGRID has two primary lines of business: Avangrid
Networks and Avangrid Renewables. Avangrid Networks owns eight
electric and natural gas utilities, serving more than 3.3 million
customers in New York and New England. Avangrid Renewables owns and
operates a portfolio of renewable energy generation facilities
across the United States. AVANGRID employs approximately 7,000
people and has been recognized by Forbes and Just Capital as one of
the 2021 JUST 100 companies - a list of America's best corporate
citizens - and was ranked number one within the utility sector for
its commitment to the environment and the communities it serves.
The company supports the U.N.s Sustainable Development Goals and
was named among the Worlds Most Ethical Companies in 2021 for the
third consecutive year by the Ethisphere Institute. For more
information, visit www.avangrid.com
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Avangrid.
TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal
opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current
employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based
on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion,
creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or
Keywords: Avangrid, Portland , Manager, Consolidation & Reporting, Advertising , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!