DevOps Engineer - US (Remote)
Company: Xtiva Financial Systems
Posted on: January 13, 2022
For over 20 years, Xtiva has been devoted to helping financial
services firms and their customers achieve more. Backed by this
extensive experience and the latest technology, we are building the
next generation of software for wealth management, insurance and
financial service companies.
We are looking for an experienced, User Experience obsessed
technologist, who is passionate about building products that work
You will join a fast-paced environment, working with
cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that
are used by thousands of financial advisors and dozens of financial
firms. Our roadmap is big and ambitious. You will help us solve
some of the most interesting problems in the wealth management and
Our cloud-native platform is built with leading technologies.
We are a semi-virtual organization, so you can work from anywhere,
however you must be able to treat Toronto, Canada as your home
If you've spent time working on modern, complex technology products
and think you can help build the next generation of sales
performance management tools, we want to meet you.
On any given day, you will:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle,
focusing on infrastructure code
- Write clean automation and infrastructure code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to
identify new features
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other engineers
- Follow emerging technologies
- 2+ years experience in CI/CD
- 3+ years experience in Amazon Web Services (Beanstalk, Batch,
Aurora, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, and CodePipline)
- 1+ year(s) experience in docker containers
- Experience with bash or shell scripting
- Practical experience with a programming language and
- Experience with production systems
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems
- Familiarity with automated testing and debugging
- Experience with Git and code release processes
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Valid AWS Certificates
- Work experience with Database versioning tools (Liquibase)
- Experience with Container orchestration tools (ECS, EKS,
- Good understanding of infrastructure security
- Experience in multi availability zone production systems
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and failover
- Time flexibility for infrastructure support
- An opportunity to join and shape a rapidly growing company that
is re-engineering how financial service firms think about and
manage their performance.
- Colleagues who will help make you better. We are known in the
market for delivering smart, effective solutions. That takes know
how. Now we are reimagining financial services sales forces and it
takes great people to do that. If you like smart, committed and
amusing (sometimes even fun) colleagues, join us.
- An opportunity to work from your home (or favourite coffee
shop) or our collaborative downtown office location.
- An employer-paid benefits plan covering a variety of medical,
dental and extended health benefits.
- Flexible hours and liberal vacation. We prefer our staff to be
fresh and inspired.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work and data we are entrusted
with, a satisfactory credit and criminal background check is a
condition of employment.
Keywords: Xtiva Financial Systems, Portland , DevOps Engineer - US (Remote), Engineering , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!