DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a
DevOps Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Responsibilities
- Leverage deep administrative expertise of IBM UrbanCode Deploy
to develop, support, and troubleshoot a uDeploy based deployment
processes including component templates, applications, and
processes to assist teams transitioning z/OS mainframe applications
to a new CI/CD pipeline workflow.
- Operational support responsibilities for z/OS based UrbanCode
Deploy agents including troubleshooting jobs, performance, and
- Direct interaction with internal IT community to answer
questions and aid transition of mainframe application teams from
legacy environment to new CI/CD pipeline using UrbanCode
- Through a hands-on approach, conduct software engineering, code
reviews deliver innovative software tools, technologies, and
application frameworks. Maintain deep levels of involvement in the
- Ask questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Business oriented and able to communicate to internal
engineering customers as well as leadership.
- Ensure adherence to existing DevOps enterprise direction and
- Function as a hands-on member of the DevOps teams - guiding &
mentoring team to design, document, develop, test, deploy and
maintain products and solutions. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience administration of IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines for z/OS mainframe
- Experience with Cloudbees Core CI / Jenkins automated build
- Comfort following versioning and release strategies with
- Familiarity with JFrog Artifactory
- Experience working with z/OS & Linux
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as
Ansible and Terraform).
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Bash, Groovy
Keywords: Conexess Group, Portland , DevOps Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!