CyberArk Security Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique
technology solutions and consulting services to our clients.
Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower
IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive
advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the
advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career
and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than
1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office
locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand
Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We
continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a
focus on the "big picture." We exercise sound business judgment in
making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective
manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to
find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The "Stuff" it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title,
empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the
goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to
success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the
company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes,
give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. We "bring
the weather" by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused
thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures -
not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the
people around us.
About The Role
The CyberArk Security Engineer, will partner with our clients to
solve complex Privileged Access Management business problems and
provide best in class advice and solutions.--- The goal of the
CyberArk Security Engineer is to understand the client's business
requirements and demonstrate technical competence in their solution
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of
accomplishment in relevant Privileged Access Management
technologies. You must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a
technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You
must possess strong presentation skills. You must be organized and
analytical, able to eliminate delivery obstacles through creative
and adaptive approaches.
What You'll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product
advocate, design, develop and implement Security platform.
- Manage and lead the architecture & design of CyberArk solutions
with end-to-end implementation & operation knowledge of different
components of CyberArk.
- Display in-depth knowledge on windows, different flavors of
Linux accounts configurations and databases
Qualifications & Interests
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical / implementation
role deploying enterprise Privileged Access Management
- Excellent customer-facing skills from working in software
consulting and/or SI consulting role
- Good experience in high availability and DR implementation of
various components of CyberArk with familiarity on procedures of
backup and manual data restoration
- Good functional understanding of CyberArk with experience in
creating accounts, safes and customized platforms in CyberArk
coupled with account management operations expertise (includes
concept of verification and reconciliation)
- Well-versed with various error codes and corresponding
solutions for EPV and all components of CPM, PVWA,PSM,PSMP,OPM and
- Well versed with CyberArk automation scripts in PACLI coupled
with good acquaintance with Password upload utility.
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional
teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving
- Willingness to travel and connect with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Information Security and Network Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, independent
tasks and ensure accurate completion
- Ability to train technical users
- Ability to conduct technical presentations
- Experience with UNIX operating systems
- Experience with programming / scripting
- Security certifications are a plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings
Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
- To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited
agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our
careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company
location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Trace3, Portland , CyberArk Security Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!