Director Business Development - Residential
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: January 13, 2021
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- Liberty Bay Residential
Treatment Center Portland, ME Director of Business Development -
Portland, ME Exciting opportunity to Join BayMark Health Services,
the largest provider of opioid treatment in North America.Liberty
Bay Residential Treatment Center is an innovative physician
practice primarily providing advanced withdrawal management
services to those addicted to opioids and alcohol. Our unique
approach coupled with aftercare and naltrexone. Vivitrol therapy,
has helped thousands of people free themselves from addiction to
Opioids, including prescribed narcotics , heroin, fentanyl,
Suboxone/Buprenorphine products and Methadone in addition to
Alcohol. JOB SUMMARY The Director of Business Development will
promote the Liberty Bay Residential Treatment Center regionally by
marketing its services through building relationship with existing
and potential referral sources, identifying new partners and market
opportunities, and raising brand awareness. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides community education about substance use disorder and
conveys benefits of our treatment services to influencers and
referral sources within the service area
- Builds and cultivates relationships within given referral
source categories, decision makers, influencers and others to build
a strong referral program.
- Develops and implements marketing and referral development
plans to identify referral opportunities and increase program
- Utilizes all available contact methodologies to achieve maximum
reach: individual and personalized contacts, telephone contacts,
significant email contact, mailings, etc. with the ultimate goal of
developing trust and cultivating long-term referral
- Schedule and complete face-to-face meetings with decision
makers to understand needs, identify and resolve barriers to
establishing successful partnerships and referral
- Follow up with referral sources after they have referred a
patient to thank them for the referral, answer any questions and
assess their satisfaction with the referral experience.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking
engagements, in-service training's, conferences and other
involvement in community organizations and co-marketing
opportunities with allied healthcare professionals.
- Maintains strong relationships with Director of the Contact
Center and Director of Patient Experience and Affiliate Operations
to develop procedures and practices that optimize customer service
and access to care for all patients who need Coleman's
- Work with the team to develop and refine messaging around
service offerings through all touch points to strengthen the brand
and expand awareness of the brand.
- Tracks, monitors and reports changes in the marketplace.
- Uses a customer relationship database system (CRM) to develop,
run and monitor reports on a daily basis, showing enrollment,
scheduled admissions and discharges, referral development
activities and results.
- Work as a part of team-based environment and collaborate with
other team members to improve the sales and Intake process, promote
patient health and well-being.
- Establishes and sustains a professional rapport with the SVP of
Marketing, Treatment Center Directors, Executive Directors,
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and staff at our sites and those of
our sister divisions of BayMark.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Five years' experience in a sales position in a healthcare
setting, preferable in behavioral healthcare/addiction
- Two year's management experience supervising a sales team
- Ability to conduct sales training
- Ability to develop sales plan that integrates with the company
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop
relationships with customers, direct reports , colleagues and
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Director Business Development - Residential, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!