Director of Admissions
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Director of AdmissionsPortland, MELiberty Bay is looking for a
strong leader to manage the admissions at our facility here in
Portland, ME.Liberty Bay Recovery Center is committed to helping
people achieve lasting sobriety through comprehensive care and
compassionate support. Founded by and staffed with individuals in
recovery themselves, we treat residents with the respect and
dignity they deserve. OurPortland Maine rehab centerprovides
individualized care and evidence-based clinical approaches in an
environment that promotes healing.Role and Responsibilities
- Communicates with family members and potential clients,
informing about patient care expectations and necessary personal
items/belongings for patients to bring with them upon admission.
- Available to receive phone calls or perform intakes afterhours,
on holidays and weekends.
- Gathers financial and insurance information from the
client/fiduciary in a prompt and secure fashion.
- Communicates effectively with the billing company.
- Completes phone intake screenings with potential clients and
uploads results into EHR.
- Meets with families and prospective clients to accurately
describe the program and services we offer and what to expect from
- Maintains the Liberty Bay Call Tracker and Admissions Traffic
- Sends out emails to appropriate staff with updates on new
admissions and their estimated times of arrival.
- Attends morning staff meeting and updates other departments on
status of admissions, incoming admissions, coordinates assessment
times, assignment of therapists, etc.
- Visits treatment facilities, hospitals and other potential
referral sources with marketing material. Provides updates of such
business development visits to the Director of Admissions or
Director of Business Development.
- Supervises admissions department.
- Institutes performance improvement initiatives within the
Admissions department, identifying opportunities to improve
department processes, and enhance patient satisfaction
- Coordinates with clinical, medical and other admissions
- Oversees all aspects of the admissions process (financial
paperwork, coordination with medical and clinical departments,
- Suggests and recommends the hiring, firing, promotion or any
other change of job status of Admissions employees to the Chief
Executive Officer for final authorization.
- Conducts performance evaluations and disciplines admissions
staff when necessary.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts
with them in an appropriate manner.Qualifications and Education
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Must pass State of Maine criminal background and driving record
- Substance abuse treatment history.
- Good understanding of insurance billing and collecting
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- EHR systems experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication, time management and
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicHere is what you can expect from us:Liberty Bay Recovery
Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting sobriety
through comprehensive care and compassionate support. Founded by
and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we treat
residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our Portland
Maine rehab center provides individualized care and evidence-based
clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.Liberty
Bay Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.PI151389164
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Director of Admissions, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!