Marketing Manager (remote)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
HelloTalk is the world's largest mobile language and
cross-cultural exchange platform. Over 30 million members across
200 countries use our apps to teach and learn languages from each
other for free. We believe language acquisition is the gateway to
building empathy across different cultures, ultimately creating a
better world for all. If this resonates with you, come join us.
We're looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our
team! You'll work cross-functionally (and cross-culturally) to help
grow awareness, drive new installs, and engage with the
Our marketing needs are numerous, so the responsibilities of this
role will be shaped by your experience and interests. These may
- Email marketing: Create lifecycle and seasonal campaigns that
engage our community, working cross-functionally with our
- Partnerships: Secure and manage strategic partnerships to grow
new users or revenue.
- Performance marketing: Manage and scale performance marketing
channels. There's a lot of opportunity here, being that over 94% of
our growth has been organic.
- Influencer marketing: Find and partner with relevant
influencers to help grow awareness and installs.
- Product marketing: Conduct research, work on feature
positioning and messaging across all touch points, and execute
We're an agile international team of 100+ people, so there is
flexibility to work on multiple functions if desired.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager at a growing
- 2+ years experience with one or more marketing functions listed
- Exceptional written communication skills (English
- Self-starter who can work independently at a high level.
- Combination of a data-driven mindset with a sense of
- Strong product intuition and taste.
- Comfortable working remotely full-time.
- Interest in learning about foreign languages and cultures.
- Experience working with consumer mobile apps.
- PST or HKT timezone.
Important: To apply, please email us at email@example.com with
the subject "Marketing Manager" and include:
- Your resume
- A brief introduction explaining why you're a great fit + which
marketing functions you're most interested in.
- 2 writing samples you're proud of. These could be marketing
emails, landing pages, blog posts or anything that showcases your
Keywords: HelloTalk, Portland , Marketing Manager (remote), Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!