Sr. Relationship Manager (Remote)
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses, and society. For five years in a row, we
have been named in the Top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies"
by Forbes Magazine. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative
technology we help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions
and create a better tomorrow.
Experian is the leading global information services company that is
powering opportunities to create a better world. We provide data,
technology, consulting and analytical tools to our clients around
the world. Businesses rely on us to manage risk, prevent fraud,
automate decision-making, improve customer experience and reduce
customer friction. In our quest to build a team of thought leaders
in solving client business needs, we encourage talented and
energetic professionals to apply.
We are currently looking for outstanding people to help us realize
our vision. In the Senior Relationship Manager, Specialized Partner
Accounts role you will maintain and expand business relationships,
create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and build revenue with
an assigned account(s). This position is focused on developing and
maintaining strategic partnership with an emphasis on Experian's
CIS (Consumer Information Services) and Decision Analytics
- Develop strong relationships with client by researching and
understanding their business needs, responding to client concerns
and problems and acting as the liaison between the client and
- Support the renewal of existing business
- Oversee implementation for CIS products
- Gather data and insights regarding usage to demonstrate
business impact and value; ensures usage at projected levels
- Client liaison to sales support specialist (billing, inquiry,
- Advises client on data quality best practices and address
- Facilitate training as needed
- Generate new business within existing relationships by
up-selling and cross-selling other product categories.
- Research client needs and determine how to bundle products to
meet client requirements.
- Inform and educate clients on new and existing projects.
Utilize product experts as a resource.
- Maintain contact with product and service users to enhance
- Provide customer intelligence to sales and marketing functions
to position our offerings effectively.
- Serve as a liaison between sales and partners to support
'Special Requests' from sales
We are looking for the best of the best to join a great team. A top
candidate will have had year over year success in a similar role
and possess a high degree of intrinsic motivation to achieve,
intellectual horsepower and emotional intelligence to navigate
stakeholder commitment internally and externally. Experian is a
great workplace for top performers to achieve their career
This is a remote position based anywhere in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years complex relationship management related
- Background in Financial Services, Technology or managing
- Solid business acumen, with a strong understanding of corporate
financial priorities and the initiatives designed to deliver
revenue and profit expectations.
- Intellectual horsepower, political savvy combined with problem
solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of consumer credit reporting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, organizational and project management
- Good presentation skills.
- PC skills.
- Ability to travel.
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company
is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits
package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to
attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of
employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential when exceeding goals
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching
401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we
live what we believe.
Keywords: Experian, Portland , Sr. Relationship Manager (Remote), Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!