Identity and Access Management Project Manager (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for an Identity and Access Management Project Manager in a remote
capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex IT
Project Management assignments/projects.
- Support delivery of a new process/system to support Identity
and Access Management across the enterprise
- Responsible for managing, directing, and planning one, but
occasionally more than one, complex project consisting of one or
more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and assigning project
tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client
functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting
techniques to indicate project status.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources
required to meet project objectives.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and
performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Modifies schedules as required.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing,
installation, training and support. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of advanced project management experience, IT industry
experience strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with delivery/implementation of Identity
and Access Management systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives
- Working experience in a matrixed, Agile environment
- PMP certification preferred
Keywords: Conexess Group, Portland , Identity and Access Management Project Manager (Remote), Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!