Posted on: June 15, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert proficient
in the technology needs of government and education
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
institutions through the selection of fiber-based networking and
managed solutions? Our company: At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is
to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team
members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of
excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and
dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations. Spectrum
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national
provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's
largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad
Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed
services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks,
Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team
of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com. Highlights: Acquiring clients through
quality service is at the center of your daily focus. As a
Strategic Account Representative, you excel at simplifying the
technology and communication needs of government, healthcare and
educational organizations. Through your expertise and understanding
of each client's needs, you outline cost-effective and uniquely
beneficial combinations of Spectrum Enterprise telecommunications
products. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new
accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen
ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to
increase business and enhance the client experience. You flourish
in an office environment and travel frequently to manage accounts
within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of
Enterprise Strategic Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
Position benefits :
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Be a compelling member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to
provide new fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions for
their fast-growing business needs.
- Set up successful sales by navigating government and education
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals
that align with their needs.
- Improve client satisfaction by traveling to client sites to
manage field sales activities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
organizations and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network
through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations
and conversations with C-Level executives and key
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management Team, Sales
Engineering and Marketing teams. Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as
a top performer and closer.
- Three or more years of industry experience with outside
telecommunications related sales.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Two or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video
solutions or premise-based sales.
- Experience working in, or working with, state and local
government or education.
- Proven network building, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) and telephone sales,
including prospecting calls.
- Positive attitude and confident when presenting technical
information to high-level clients.
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently.
- Telecommunications industry knowledge.
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite. Your
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM220 313010-2 313010BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Portland , Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!