Company: PC Construction Company
Posted on: June 18, 2022
PC is seeking a Project Manager to lead some of the area's most
exciting building projects in Maine. As a PC Project Manager, you
will bring enthusiasm and energy to your work, build long-lasting
relationships and guide a team of construction professionals. This
individual will be integral to the daily success of our projects,
ensuring all contractual requirements are achieved while meeting
the safety, budget and schedule goals for one of ENR's Top 200
Contractors.Qualified applicants should have a four-year degree in
engineering or construction management with at least five to ten
years' experience as a construction Project Manager on similar
projects including hospitality and college/university projects
ranging from $10 million to $50+ million.Individuals should be
knowledgeable and capable of leading teams, performing scheduling,
estimating, purchasing/subcontracting, and overseeing field and
office engineering. Must have strong leadership skills as well as
excellent verbal, written, and computer skills. A commitment to a
culture of safety is required.Key Responsibilities:
- Meet all contractual requirements and ensure the work conforms
to the plans and specifications.
- Manage project budgets and cash flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with the owner,
architect/engineer and other project partners.
- Ensure the project schedule accurately depicts the construction
plan and project progress.
- Foster an environment of communication and information
- Manage the project's staffing plan and forecast personnel needs
at all phases of construction.
- Carry procurement goals throughout the life of the project and
ensure scope, pricing, and schedule meet all project needs.
- Develop and execute a quality control plan.
- Promote and encourage safe work behaviors and ensure the
site-specific safety plan addresses the unique project safety
- Embrace Lean practices and participate in work plan
- Mentor, coach and develop all project team members.100%
EMPLOYEE OWNEDPC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive
workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving
force in the success of our company.About PC Construction: PC
offers general contracting, construction management and
design-build services to private and public clients across the
country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of
the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of
locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New
York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60
years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of
Keywords: PC Construction Company, Portland , Project Manager, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!