Sr. Product Manager - Personalization, Experian Consumer Services (remote)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company DescriptionAbout us, but we'll be briefExperian is the
world's leading global information services company, unlocking the
power of data to create more opportunities for consumers,
businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has
named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In
addition, for the last five years we've been named in the 100
"World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.Experian
Consumer Services (ECS) - Over the past 5 years, ECS has achieved
considerable growth, and we are now seeking experienced
professionals who can make meaningful contributions toward our
mission to bring Financial Power to All. As an industry disruptor
and market leader, we pride ourselves on taking risks and pushing
boundaries through innovation to help consumers-regardless of their
financial situation-realize their financial goals. While we are
proud of the strategic progress we have made, we have even higher
ambitions for the future of our business and what it can bring to
consumers worldwide. The next 5 years will set the stage for a
broader transformation of Experian, led by our increasing
consumer-centric focus and expansion into new markets.Job
DescriptionExperian's Direct-to-Consumer Experience Architecture
Product Team is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to drive
product vision and execution for our personalization platform. We
are just getting started with our mission to bring Financial Power
to All, to make it even easier for consumers to achieve their
financial goals. The personalization platform that you'd be
responsible for is a critical component in that mission. It helps
drive highly-engaging and relevant experiences for our consumers
across all major touchpoints - from the dashboard on our top-rated
mobile apps and website to notifications, emails, and campaigns.
Your work will directly impact tens of millions of users every
month.If you want to join a fast-growing and highly-successful
organization, have experience building innovative, scalable
platforms and experiences, have applied personalization with speed
and stability, love digging in with data science as much as you
love creating refined user experiences and solving complex problems
- this is the job for you.What You'll Be DoingWe are looking for a
Senior Product Manager to lead product definition and development
of our personalization capabilities, in-product engagement and
product merchandizing strategy, and onboarding experiences.
- Help all consumers quickly discover and experience the core
products and features that fit their unique financial profile at
the moments that are relevant to them.
- Improve our understanding of each consumer and their unique
- Partner closely with Data Sciences to develop models that power
our personalization platform.
- Create a platform that establishes a meaningful conversation
with each consumer, and continues that conversation, as they
interact with us across multiple platforms and consumer
- Define and drive the product roadmap of personalization and
onboarding experiences and relevant systems.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Data Sciences, and UX Design
teammates to execute and deliver on that roadmap.
- Partner with the CRM technology and strategy teams to integrate
and amplify above-mentioned experiences.
- Evangelize, promote adoption and enablement of personalization
with all Product Development teams across the Direct-to-Consumer
business, marketing, communications, and customer service.
- Conduct consumer research and translate their needs into
priorities for onboarding and personalized experiences.
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding and communicating
product status and impact to customers, stakeholders, and
- Contribute to the long-term personalization vision and
strategy.QualificationsWhat your background looks like
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial
Intelligence, Machine Learning, Business, Marketing, or a related
technical field; Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience creating
- 3+ years of product management or related experience working on
personalization, machine learning, recommendations, or
- Understanding of complex data-management problems, and related
machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with how machine learning systems connect to and
drive front-end consumer experience.
- Experience in launching large scale products and
- Skilled at working with cross functional teams.
- Strong writing skills and ability to converse with technical
and non-technical personnel fluently, articulating complex business
factors, progress, issues, and recommendations in a concise
- Experience with Agile and/or Lean software development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving
environment, handling multiple priorities concurrently with minimal
guidance is a must.Perks
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- 15 days' of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.Additional
InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving,
inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love
working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion
is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.Experian U.S. employees are
required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.Experian Careers -
Creating a better tomorrow togetherFind out what its like to work
for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Portland , Sr. Product Manager - Personalization, Experian Consumer Services (remote), Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!