Marketing Manager, FSU (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionWe're Broadlume. We're the flooring industry's
largest and most trusted technology company, serving over 3,000
retailers across the country. We are looking for a Marketing
Manager for our FlooringStores United program. In this role, you'll
receive the unique opportunity to own Broadlume's fastest growing
brands. You'll be responsible for driving consumer awareness across
our 4 brands and supporting our participating retailer network.
You'll lead all day-to-day efforts related to brand building,
strategy, sales enablement and recruitment. You'll partner with
Broadlume's enterprise and sales departments to develop unique and
meaningful campaigns, content, and merchandising to drive the
growth via digital, traditional, and direct channels.
- This is a full time, remote position**WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build and execute on a proactive communications plan to drive
awareness of our retail selling system and private label
- Strategize and collaborate with our growth team to drive leads
(D2C) for our retailer network.
- Work with creative teams to create and develop brand assets to
generate consumer interests.
- Ensure FSU is represented at key 3P and O&O events.
- Create engagement strategies to activate our community of
- Develop content with our sales and enterprise teams to support
recruitment and sales enablement efforts.
- Build narratives and communications plans that support the
company's retailer advocate narratives.
- Be available to all members of the marketing team to share your
experience and help with all facets of the company's marketing plan
- You have at least 5 - 6 years of experience in a relevant
- You have extensive experience and a deep understanding of
digital media (search, social, display). In short, you are native
to social media.
- You are creative and are passionate about advertising
- You are an expert with data analytics metrics and dashboards
like Looker and Google Analytics
- You have experience with trade shows and expos. If you have
planned and executed your own shows, that's a huge bonus.
- You have experience working in B2C, B2B, SaaS, marketing, or
technology companies/industries. Experience in flooring is a huge
- You are detail oriented
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, close-knit team
- You love to innovate and apply creative concepts in everything
- You have a strategic and creative mindset where you find
solutions to problems and are unfazed by obstacles.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and can
deliver on tight-turnarounds.
- You are dedicated to learning and growing personally and
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home and Remote Office Allowance
- Internet and Phone Allowance (for applicable roles)
- Wellness & Lifestyle PerksWho We Are:Our mission at Broadlume
is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital
marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive,
and we have the team to execute the vision---except, well, for
you.At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process, please email us at
email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.Broadlume is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Broadlume, Portland , Marketing Manager, FSU (Remote), Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!