State Area Manager - Maine
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Help families find their next Nanny or Infant Care Nurse! Work
from home online today.
If you know lots of parents, then this is a great opportunity to
complete nanny matches and placements.
Managers are responsible for networking with families who need part
time or full time nannies. You can do this via your social
networks, video calls, coffee meet-ups, or even cheese and wine
evenings with moms and dads. It's entirely up to you.
- Managers help families identify their exact childcare needs.
Don't worry, we help you with this!
- Managers review, approve and share nanny candidates in their
- Managers interview childcare candidates via video or in person,
check driving licenses for identification purposes, review
childcare experience, check references, review background checks
and ensure suitability for each position.
- Managers liaise with business organizations and market NannyPod
around their area in communities, towns and cities.
- Managers are the face of NannyPod, representing the company as
the go-to person who helps families find childcare.
Great candidates include:
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Childcare Professionals
- Nanny Agency Owners
- Child Day Care Center Owners
- Pre-School Owners
- Stay-at-Home Moms
- Facebook Moms Group Administrators & Members and/or Social
- Babysitting Group Administrators & Members
- Community Association / Neighborhood Managers
- Teachers & Education Professionals
- Stay-at-home-moms (SAHMs) who want to work from home or their
- Sales & Marketing Experience
- College Degree
- Childcare Experience (a plus but not required)
- Business Skills
- Strong Networking Skills
- Own Transport (a plus but not required)
- Able to pass a background check
- Autonomous with a desire to run your own business
- Extremely organized
- Familiar with using basic mobile apps and software (Email,
Calendars, Text Messaging, Social Networking Apps, Video
- Laptop / Desktop
NannyPod Offers Excellent Benefits
- 250 Shares per quarter in NannyPod USA Incorporated
- 15% Discount at the NannyPod Shop
- $150 Marketing dollar match every 12 months
- Monthly team building webinar across the USA
- Retirement Plan contribution
- Health Insurance contribution
- Life Insurance contribution
- Long Term Disability Insurance contribution
- Short Term Disability Insurance contribution
- Accident Insurance contribution
- Pet Insurance contribution
- Trip Reward (4 days all inclusive resort)
- Annual Corporate event at headquarters based in Charleston
Our proven business model and brand started in 2015 and since then
has helped 3000+ Families and 500+ childcare providers!
Digital Marketing: We ensure that NannyPod is pushed out across all
digital channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Google, Yahoo & Bing to help you get local Applicants & Families in
Advanced Marketing Booklet: Full of unique marketing ideas to help
you grow your network of families.
Guide to Business Success Booklet: Key tips to help ensure you run
your business correctly.
Ongoing Support & Advice: Professional business consults to help
you grow. We are here to help!
Marketing Items: Car Magnets, Fridge Magnets, T-shirts, Flyers for
Parents, Flyers to recruit Sitters, Local Area Manager Business
Cards, Sitter Business Cards, 'Uber style' decals for the front &
rear car windows and more!
Keywords: NannyPod, Portland , State Area Manager - Maine, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!