Part Time Manager ($700 a month) - Portland, ME
Company: Smarte Carte
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PART TIME MANAGER Portland, ME $700 / month (biweekly base pay)
Weekly hours: Approximately 6 hours per week
COMPANY BACKGROUND Smarte Carte, Inc. is the leading concessionaire
of self-serve vended luggage carts, electronic lockers, commercial
strollers and massage chairs, as well as other passenger and guest
services. Smarte Carte is headquartered in St. Paul, MN and has
operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
Sweden, United Kingdom, and Singapore.
Are you looking for a job with a flexible schedule, great pay, and
a fantastic work environment? Are you looking for a place to
develop and build your career? Do you like to have your voice heard
and be involved in process improvements? Then Smarte Carte is the
place for you! A positive attitude and willingness to learn are the
top qualities for our ideal candidate. Smarte Carte prides itself
on having a diverse and inclusive workforce. All genders,
ethnicities, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Smarte Carte
is focused on being environmentally responsible by owning/operating
recyclable equipment and reducing our carbon footprint. BASIC
FUNCTION Smarte Carte is seeking a highly energetic Team member to
care for our Equipment at Portland Jetport, and The Maine Mall. We
pride ourselves on training new Managers. We provide all of the
necessary tools, and materials needed to effectively maintain the
equipment. We are a company focused on building Diversity, and
working to provide a great culture for everyone. You get to choose
the hours you want to work, and we are only looking for 8 hours per
week. You will be compensated $700 per month to be part of our
Team. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working knowledge of equipment and ability to perform
maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain clean equipment at all times.
- Perform collections accurately, bank and report financial
transactions as directed by the District Service Manager.
- Submit reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond to Planet Fitness service calls in a timely manner-
perform maintenance on the chairs and report back on work
- Understand work rules and the expectations of the facility and
- Maintain regular contact with District Service Manager.
- Ensure a safe working environment by ensuring all equipment is
in good repair and working as designed.
- Interact with facility management (mall management), to
establish and maintain good rapport and excellent working
- Manage location in accordance with applicable state and federal
laws and Smarte Carte and facility policies and procedures.
- Other assignments as needed. EDUCATION
- Technical degree preferred but not required
- Troubleshooting ability; root-cause analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Maintain accurate records
- Compile reports
- Proficient in computer and Smartphone use LICENSES &
- Valid Drivers license required
- Lift 40 lbs. to waist height
- Push/Pull 75-100 lbs.
- Bend and stoop, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Visual acuity/manual dexterity to perform mechanical and
electrical repairs Education Preferred
- Technical/other training or better Skills Required
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Time Management Behaviors Required
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group Motivations
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Smarte Carte, Portland , Part Time Manager ($700 a month) - Portland, ME, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!