Tax Manager -Remote
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Title: Tax Manager
Salary: $110K - $150K
Requirements: CPA license
We are one of the largest independent public accounting and
advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major
business markets throughout the U.S., as well as Grand Cayman,
China and Ireland. We provide a full spectrum of traditional tax,
accounting and assurance services; advisory, valuation and
litigation support; and an extensive range of specialty and niche
industry practices. The Firm serves both privately held and
publicly traded companies, as well as high net worth individuals,
private equity funds and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market
companies and closely held family businesses.
If you are a Tax Manager -Remote with experience, please read
What You Will Be Doing
- Specialization in both individual and business tax returns,
with concentration in flow through entities.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax savings
- Provide proper representation with taxing authorities for
clients under federal or state examination. Possess strong writing
skills for responding to problem resolutions for tax notices.
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and
staff on client management, professional development and business
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including
performance and engagement reviews.
- Assist partners with preparation of engagement budgets and
staff performance reviews.
- Review staff work product and ensure firm processes and quality
control procedures are being executed.
- Communicate engagement needs to the client.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree of LLM in Taxation a plus.
- CPA certification required with a 5+ year public accounting tax
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and
review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax
- Ability to problem solve and think both creatively and
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal
- Must have outstanding work ethic, willing to roll up sleeves
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills
fostering client and staff relationships.
- Thorough understanding of complex tax issues.
- Decisive ability to identify and execute solutions to
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client
What's In It for You
- Salary range: $110,000-$150,000
- Full benefits
- Remote option
So, if you are a Tax Manager -Remote with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Amanda
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AV6-1714459 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Amanda Villa - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Portland , Tax Manager -Remote, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!