Commercial Lines Account Manager-Remote
Posted on: March 18, 2023
A local agency is actively seeking a--Commercial--Lines Account
Manager. Individual should be be self-motivated, organized and have
great communication skills. This agency has an excellent
compensation and benefit package.Commercial Lines Account Manager
- 5 or more years of Insurance agency experience.
- General Lines Property & Casualty Insurance
- Excellent at customer service----
- Talking with clients and explaining coverages to them.
- Master at organization and administration.
- Knowledge on Commercial Lines Carriers
- Agency computer management experience - Applied Epic experience
- Previously employed with an independent insurance agent.
- Attention to detail and committed to providing exceptional
service to our clients and growing our firm. We are looking to add
team members who have a strong desire to
grow--personally--and--professionally.Commercial Lines Account
- Review daily reports, change requests, claim notices, auto ID
Cards, order MVR's and issue certificates
- Review policies for accuracy. Prepare for producer delivery or
mail/email directly to the client
- Create summaries of insurance (renewals)
- Mail renewal letters and update renewal information
- Ability to quote with multiple carriers
- Process COI's,
- All other assigned tasks
- Complete all assigned projects and tasks in a timely and
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing oral and written
- Provide accurate and timely information to those you are
charged with supporting
- Process changes timely.
- Keep client agency management system data updated by entering
new data and documenting actions taken on behalf of the
clientCommercial Lines Account Manager Knowledge, Skills, and
- High School diploma with some college-level classes and or
classes such as CIC/CPCU/ARM/CISR
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- High level--organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to operate various computer programs (Microsoft Office
Suite, Agency Management Systems, etc.)This is a remote opportunity
P/C License is REQUIREDI look forward to connecting with you
regarding this opportunity!Molly GordonSearch
Consultant605-413-4145All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Portland , Commercial Lines Account Manager-Remote, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...