Program Manager - Access to Care
Company: Maine Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2023
- Position Summary
- This position plans and oversees the development,
implementation, operation, and daily management of assigned
programs. Additionally, the incumbent plans and oversees processes
that ensure program goals are measured, analyzed, evaluated,
reported, and met. The position supports the operational aspects of
assigned program, including development of program materials and
tools.The role is also accountable for implementing program work
plan(s) and assuring the completion of day to day activities.May
manage 3 or more small programs, 2 medium or one large program.The
role mentors, oversees and directs other program resources and is
accountable for cultivating a culture of engagement.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in health care or related field
preferred. Master's Degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: Licensure/certification may be
preferred or required.
- Experience: 2+ years of program management or related work
experience. 3-5 years of health or related work experience.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration skills and adaptability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to model professional behavior by working
as a valuable team member, respecting others, and maintaining open
and honest communications. Additional Information
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations across Maine and
New Hampshire, you'll be working with health care professionals
that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of
the organization and the communities that surround it.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and
flexibility to plan for tomorrow - programs such as paid parental
leave, a flexible work policy, student loan assistance, training
and education, along with well-being resources for you and your
MaineHealth remains focused on investing in our care team and
developing an inclusive environment where you can thrive and feel
supported to realize your full potential. If you're looking to
build a career in a place where people help one another deliver
best-in-class care, apply today.
MaineHealth is a health system whose members and affiliates include
hospitals, physician practices, long-term care facilities, home
care agencies, and support services. Learn more about this system
Keywords: Maine Medical Center, Portland , Program Manager - Access to Care, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!