Company: PMI (Project Management Institute)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
United States * Virtual
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in
contributing to something that makes difference?
Make an impact. Join PMI.
How will you make a difference to PMI?
The Creative Director will play a pivotal role in rejuvenating the
PMI brand to build relevance with project professionals and inspire
new individuals to join the project management profession. The
Director will collaborate closely with the Director of Brand and
lead a team to assess and refresh the PMI brand visual identity in
alignment with the evolved PMI strategy and newly defined purpose.
In addition, you will oversee the Creative Studio, providing
in-house creative services encompassing graphic design, campaign
asset development, copywriting, and video production to support the
Brand team, broader Marketing team, and the business.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Brand Rejuvenation: Lead the effort to rejuvenate the PMI brand
to align with the evolving PMI strategy and newly defined
- Brand Visual Identity: Assess and refresh the PMI brand visual
identity, ensuring it reflects the brand's new direction and
- Brand Guidelines: Develop and maintain updated brand guidelines
that capture shifts in the brand identity, and ensure they are
adhered to across all marketing and communication
- Creative Studio Leadership: Manage and lead the Creative Studio
team, providing in-house creative services that include graphic
design, campaign asset development, copywriting, and video
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with
the Director of Brand, Marketing team members, and other
stakeholders to ensure creative initiatives align with strategic
- Brand Governance and Quality Control: Maintain a high standard
of creative output, ensuring that all creative materials are of the
highest quality, on-brand, and aligned with PMI's
- Budget Management: Oversee and manage the budget for creative
projects and initiatives, optimizing resources to achieve maximum
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
field. Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in a brand creating leadership
- Proven experience in a creative leadership role, with a strong
portfolio showcasing successful brand revitalization and creative
- Expertise in graphic design, campaign development, copywriting,
and video production.
- Strong understanding of brand strategy and the ability to
translate it into creative executions.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to
prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability
to collaborate effectively across departments.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and creative
- A passion for creativity and a deep understanding of current
design and marketing trends.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity,
and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health,
safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should
have time for your work, but you should also have time for
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based
upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the
candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government
contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which
require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in
employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- United States
Share this job:
Keywords: PMI (Project Management Institute), Portland , Creative Director, Executive , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!