Clinical Nurse II (RN) - Guaranteed Interviews for Multiple Units
Company: Maine Medical Center
Posted on: January 9, 2021
For a limited time MMC is offering up to $20,000 Sign on bonus
for all eligible experienced Nurses!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or
Part time MMC RN position on or after 08/20/20 and have greater
than 3 years (36 months) of RN work experience. Bonus amount
prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Bonus is paid out in three installments - First month of
employment, completion of one year of employment and completion of
2nd year of employment. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires,
per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former
MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months
separation from employment.Maine Medical Center is seeking
Registered Nurses to join our exceptional teams in our
Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit, COVID-19/Medical Telemetry
Unit, and IMC/Respiratory Telemetry Unit. Candidates must have at
least one year of experience and an unencumbered RN license.Apply
today to secure your guaranteed interview with one of the above
mentioned units!Position SummaryThe Clinical Nurse supports Maine
Medical Center's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the
following behaviors: excellence, competence, collaboration,
innovation, respect, patient and family centered care, commitment
to our community, and accountability. In accordance with national
standards of nursing practice and within the guidelines and
policies and procedures of both Maine Medical Center and the Maine
State Board of Nursing, the Clinical Nurse is responsible for
assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning,
implementation, documentation, and evaluation of the effects of
nursing care. Care delivery and coordination of patient and family
care begins with the initial contact with the health care system
and may continue across the continuum. Services may be provided on
an inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory, and/or community
basis.Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is
preferred. Must matriculate to a BSN within one year of hire,
attaining completion within five years of hire.
- License/Certifications: Current license to practice as a
Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Maine.
- Experience: Meets all requirements of Clinical Nurse I.
Completion of Level I usually achieved by 12 months of
- Evidence of 10 hours of ongoing education per year.
- Demonstrates a caring nursing practice and promotes a healing
environment for patients and families.
- Demonstrates the required knowledge and technical skills to
care for most patient populations on the unit.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively
with patients, families, and healthcare team members.
- Ability to identify potential crisis situations involving
patients and/or families and to initiate appropriate action.
- In accordance with the Clinical Nursing Advancement Program, a
Clinical Nurse II may choose to remain at Level II as opposed to
seeking advancement to Level III.Location: MaineHealth -- Nursing
Float PoolSchedule: Full Time, Rotating (Day/Night), 36
Keywords: Maine Medical Center, Portland , Clinical Nurse II (RN) - Guaranteed Interviews for Multiple Units, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!