Travel Registered Nurse RN Operating Room OR
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 7, 2022
The Operating Room (OR) Nurse will provide care for patients
before, during and after surgery. They will also, educate the
patient, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RN
first assistant or operating room director.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Portland , Travel Registered Nurse RN Operating Room OR, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!