Account Executive, Dermatology (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and
transformative products and services that will impact the
healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare
information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve
patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions
from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management
(RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits,
collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring Account Executives who will be
responsible for presenting and selling to our existing clients. In
this role, you will work as a key member of the sales team managing
the full sales process of Modernizing Medicine's Practice
Management and full Solution offerings. Responsibilities will
include outbound calling, emailing, assessing prospect needs,
identifying "business pains", determining decision makers, while
working with existing Modernizing Medicine client accounts. This is
a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact through technology
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Account Executive
- You are self-motivated, results oriented and able to work
independently and in a team environment.
- You have a professional and positive way of engaging clients,
both virtually and in person, and possess strong discovery
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business
aptitude and a natural ability to influence.
- You have a proven track record of success in meeting goals
within the healthcare and/or software industry.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and
assimilate domain knowledge of the speciality specific medical
- You thrive on the challenge of negotiation and enjoy nurturing
relationships with current clients.
- Proactively develop relationships with existing customers to
identify, qualify and develop quality sales opportunities as part
of the sales team focusing on existing Modernizing Medicine
- Drive the sales strategy and process for your assigned
- Leverage your business acumen to become a trusted advisor by
making thoughtful recommendations to deploy additional Modernizing
Medicine solutions that improve the overall health of the
- Ensure data integrity and accurate forecasting by entering and
maintaining accurate and useful customer data including customer
contact information and interactions in our Salesforce CRM
- Manage the sales process from the first phone call through the
signing of contracts while working cross functionally to ensure a
premium level experience for all stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required.
- 2 years of progressive B2B full-cycle sales experience
preferred, not required.
- Experience performing virtual client presentations/product
- SaaS (Software Sales) and/or Healthcare sales experience
preferred; will consider clinical background in lieu of sales
- Previous experience using CRM systems is a plus, with
preference given to SalesForce experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy, natural interest in technology and how it can
improve businesses processes and outcomes.
- Intellectually curious with an ability to establish and
maintain credibility and influence with internal and external
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
- Passionate about creating exceptional customer
- Domestic travel up to 25% required.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: ModMed, Portland , Account Executive, Dermatology (Remote), Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!