Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: July 30, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Child
Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.orgWe offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time
- Compensation range $425,000-$455,000
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Child Psychiatrists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child Psychiatrists that
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
for child and adolescent populations.About LifeStance Health
-LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully
committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Portland , Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!