Company: Kirkwood Corners
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The sunflower festival is just down the road. What a lovely sight
to see on your drive to work here at Kirkwood Corners.
We have job openings.
***Significant sign on bonus!***
Nurse -with Sign on Bonus depending on experience! - Live local
work local. Save on gas. -
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Nurse at Kirkwood Corners
-in -Lee, NH 03861. Apply now to join one of the most respected
senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with a:
- Current LPN/LVN or RN license in the community's state
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Nurse with Merrill Gardens!
Our Nurses are responsible for:
- Providing medication services to residents as allowed by state
regulations and outlined in each resident's service plan.
- Evaluating residents' needs and abilities as outlined in each
resident's service plan.
- Accurately document the results of services provided and
evaluations of the residents' needs and abilities per state
requirements and community procedures.
- Communicating with families, physicians and other health care
professionals as directed and appropriate.
- Providing direct care to residents according to their
identified service needs within Merrill Gardens' policies and state
- Assisting with creating and maintaining an atmosphere of
warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm
environment throughout the community.
- Working within the parameters established by Merrill Gardens
for Resident care as described in the policy and procedures of the
community and state regulations.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Kirkwood Corners, Portland , Nurse, Healthcare , Lee, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!