Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric )
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 20, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence. Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Compensation Range $255,000-$295,000
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental
Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Portland , Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric ), Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!