Clinical Team Assistant (CTA) - Family Medicine
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Summary For a limited time, MaineHealth is offering up to $2,500
sign on bonus for eligible Clinical Team Assistants!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or
Part time CTA position. Bonus amount prorated for part time hires,
per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former
MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months
separation from employment.
The Clinical Team Assistant (CTA) position at Portland Family
Medicine is a great way to get to know the ins and outs of a busy
Family Medicine Practice. This position is ideal for someone
looking to get started in the medical field or transition to
primary care. CTA's will gain invaluable experience working with
patients aging from birth to old age, including obstetric patients.
Our practice operates a Residency Program, so an interest in
continuing education and growth are paramount. Our team values
integrity, teamwork, and communication. Consider joining us for a
rewarding career! This position has the opportunity to be fully
trained to draw labs on our patients and work in our in-practice
This position is responsible for performing daily patient service
functions to support the clinical team in the delivery of patient
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited vocational program,
community college or university in the field of health sciences.
Program curriculum must include patient facing experience.
- License/Certifications: Current BLS required or must be
obtained within 3 months from start of employment.
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to excel in a team-based care environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous process improvement.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for
interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other
- Ability to organize and accomplish multiple tasks and to have
the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Ability to project a pleasant and professional image even under
- Analytical ability required to gather and interpret information
necessary to resolve problems.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Clinical Team Assistant (CTA) - Family Medicine, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!