Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) - Maine Medical Center/NorthStar Ambulance
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Exciting new pay scale! Competitive pay, benefits and generous
- Exceptional benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision,
life/disability insurance, paid time off plan, paid family leave,
retirement with employer match, tuition reimbursement, wellness
incentives, and much more.
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) for NorthStar Ambulance,
at our Maine Medical Center location, provides basic life support
during emergency pre-hospital and inter-facility transfer care to
patients when indicated by the patient's injury or illness in
accordance with state and local protocols.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- License/Certifications: Maine EMT-Basic license. Valid driver's
license. AVOC/EVOC required within six months of employment. CPR
- Experience: N/A
- Must be 18 years of age
- Annual Skills Assessment, specific to department
- Annual Fit Testing
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) - Maine Medical Center/NorthStar Ambulance, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!