Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner -Hospitalist MedicinePortland, Maine
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Summary Maine Medical Partner/Maine Medical Center
The Maine Medical Partner's Hospitalist team is seeking a Physician
Assistant or Nurse Practitioner caring for patients in the hospital
at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine on a per diem basis.
Practitioners are responsible for admissions, daily rounding, acute
visits and discharges of patients as well as ordering and
interpreting laboratory data. All are done in conjunction with
collaborating attending and consulting physicians.
* Bachelor's degree and successful completion of accredited
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
* Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for
* Experience in hospital medicine preferred, not required.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service
* Ability to effectively triage, organize and prioritize.
* Ability to function as part of a team.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Current ACLS/BCLS required
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner -Hospitalist MedicinePortland, Maine, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!