Paramedic - Maine Medical Center/NorthStar Ambulance
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Exciting new pay scale! Competitive pay, benefits and generous
- Exceptional benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision,
life/disability insurance, paid time off plan, paid family leave,
retirement with employer match, tuition reimbursement, wellness
incentives, and much more.
The Paramedic for NorthStar Ambulance, at our Maine Medical Center
location, provides both basic and advanced life support during
emergency pre-hospital and inter-facility transfer care to patients
when indicated by the patient's injury or illness in accordance
with state and local protocols.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- License/Certifications: Maine Paramedic license. Valid Maine
driver's license. AVOC/EVOC required within six months of
employment. CPR (AHA). IS100/700. PIFT Certified.
- Experience: N/A
- Must be 18 years of age
- Annual Skills Assessment
- Annual Respiratory Fit Testing
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Paramedic - Maine Medical Center/NorthStar Ambulance, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!