Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - NO HOLIDAYS!
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Growing Urgent Care Practice Seeking Physician Assistant or
Family Nurse PractitionerThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Martin
PaeplowAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $170,000 per yearA
bit about us:Are you an Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
with a background in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Family
Practice or Internal Medicine who is looking for a change?Perhaps
you are an experienced Registered Nurse who is a new grad Nurse
Practitioner who is looking for an job in the Urgent Care
setting?Do you want to work in an environment with a culture
focused on kindness and putting patients first?Why join us?
- Top 100 Organization
- 4.3/5 glass door rating
- Highly competitive base pay with bonus potential
- Great benefits
- 401K with match
- Collaborative culture with friendly team
- Performance Bonus Structure *** Please ask about the
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
- Family environment where everyone will know your name
- We offer 3 12 hour shifts a week
- We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and New Year's
- We close early on Christmas Eve, July 4th and New Years Eve.
*** ASSUMING WE HAVE ALL YOUR PAPERWORK, WE CAN GET YOU
CREDENTIALED TO WORK IN UNDER 2 WEEKS ***Job DetailsPhysician
Assistant / Family Nurse Practitioner
- We work 3 12s a week
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to: See patients ages
2 and up, read EKGs, Interpret Labs, experience with laceration
repair and suturing, experience with x-ray interpretation and
- Will look at New Grad Physician Assistant or Family Nurse
Practitioner with experience in the Emergency Room, Critical Care
or Urgent Care. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients
including urgent and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and
diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and
augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication,
vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent
illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and
provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient electronic
chart including follow-up notes.
- Perform physicals-including sports, DOT, non-DOT,
pre-employment and annuals.
- Evaluate patients for workers' compensation injuries,
coordinating with employer/clients to balance the needs of the
patient and requirements of the employer.
- Oversee mid-level providers working independently at clinics
within the region, when necessary.Want to learn more?Contact me
email@example.comInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Portland , Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - NO HOLIDAYS!, Healthcare , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!