Full-Time Housekeeper - Resident Facility
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Full-Time Housekeeper - Resident FacilityPortland, ME Liberty
Bay Recovery Center is looking for a hardworking and dedicated
Housekeeper looking to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing
the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The
position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with
company guidelines and procedures. Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing bedrooms for new admissions, which includes dressing
beds with clean sheets and comforter, vacuuming the carpet,
cleaning all hard surfaces and ensuring each room has the proper
accommodations (alarm clock, sound machine, fan, hamper,
- Vacuuming all hallway and common area carpets.
- Assisting the kitchen with washing, drying and putting away
- Tidying up the dining area after meal times to include wiping
all tables and chairs, pushing in chairs, sweeping and mopping the
floor, emptying trashes, etc.
- Keeping the housekeeping cart organized and stocked.
- Deep cleaning all bathrooms to include mopping floors, cleaning
all countertops, wiping mirrors and fixtures, sanitizing shower
stalls, stocking bathrooms with towels, taking out trashes,
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of the day rooms,
which includes removing any dishes or trash, folding and putting
away blankets, straightening pillows, sanitizing hard surfaces,
- Assisting medical staff with laundry.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts
with them in an appropriate manner.
- Assisting medical or kitchen staff with any other related
tasks. Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass State of Maine criminal background and driving record
- Prior cleaning/housekeeping experience a plus Preferred Skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable
- Strong attention to detail, cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to follow and complete a task list on a daily
- Basic knowledge of household cleaning products and how to use
- Good communication skills. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemic Here is what you can expect from us: Liberty Bay Recovery
Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting sobriety
through comprehensive care and compassionate support. Founded by
and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we treat
residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our Portland
Maine rehab center provides individualized care and evidence-based
clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.
Liberty Bay Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Full-Time Housekeeper - Resident Facility, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!