Starbucks Barista - Team Crew Member
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of
who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store
team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities
to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together
to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which
is why we call ourselves Starbucks "partners." Starbucks is a place
of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value
the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks barista, you'll create the Starbucks Experience for
our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted
products. You'll be in an energetic store environment where you'll
have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work
alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee
and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the
power to be the best moment in each customer's day. True to Our
Mission & Values, working together we can inspire and nurture the
human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
You'd make a great barista if you:
- Consider yourself a "people person," and enjoy meeting
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to
- Understand how to create a great customer service
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible
part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition
coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health
coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock &
savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What's
more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for
paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details. -
Keywords: Starbucks, Portland , Starbucks Barista - Team Crew Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!