Retail Merchandiser - Sam's Club
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Overview: At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG).
These Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our clients in major
retailers. - - What we offer!
* Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and
service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of
experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the
most recognized brands. We are a proven resource for top retailers
across the U.S. and Canada.
* Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT
* Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core
benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT
associates including life, disability, critical illness and
* Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings
Responsibilities: Why the Retail Merchandiser job? Our
* Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store
visits with a company furnished tablet.
* Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
* Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
* Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram integrity.
* Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for
the clients you represent.
* Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and
goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to
client product and Customer needs.
* Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and
shelf work through building relationships through stores and
* So much more!
Qualifications: Why you? Qualifications:
* Have a High School Diploma or GED.
* You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology
(i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions
to build displays.
* Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and
walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels
in order to reach product.
* Experience with a palette jack a plus.
* Have a valid driver's license; and have reliable transportation
with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations
throughout your workday.
* You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly
communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and
execute documented instructions.
* If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even
better! - Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. - US:
-http://acosta.jobs/privacy-policy-ca Location Code: 4074
PandoLogic. Keywords: Merchandiser, Location: Portland, ME -
Keywords: Acosta, Portland , Retail Merchandiser - Sam's Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!