Customer Service Representative ($20 PH starting)
Posted on: September 22, 2022
There is a strong connection here
At Spectrum, our mission is keeping people connected through our
products, services and outstanding customer support. If you have a
passion for helping people, and are looking for a work place where
you will be developed, supported, appreciated, and have boundless
opportunities for growth, then we want to connect with you!
Join us and we'll connect you with
- Outstanding paid training program, with mentoring to ensure
- A set schedule that you can plan your life around
- Generous paid time off
- Free internet and cable services in our coverage area
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits in first 30
- Best in class Retirement Plans and 401k Match - up to 9% of
wages per year
- Educational Assistance up to $5,250/year with no waiting
- A diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued
- Leaders who will coach and help you develop to your full
potential The Role At A Glance
- The Job. Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service
role in inbound call center. You will troubleshoot and resolve
mobile customer technology and service issues, including repair,
billing, and account management.
- Candidate Profile: A people oriented, problem solver who can
multitask to resolve a variety concerns with services and
equipment. Mobile Representatives use empathy, patience and
effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer
questions, and leave a positive impression on customer
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED; Ability to
read, write, speak and understand English. It's about learning and
This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. There's
a lot to learn, and our thorough, fully paid training can make you
an authority on Spectrum's Mobile products and services in about a
month. After that, you'll be ready to troubleshoot customer-facing
systems like a pro. The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of
it, we provide training updates to keep you up-to-date on our
newest products, services, and upgrades so you'll be ready for any
question that comes your way. One-on-one time with department
leaders and additional mentor support give you everything you need
to create a streamlined process for your customers and
With a deliberate path to success
We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the
same road before. Most of our supervisors started as
Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of
support will help you grow into a successful employee. With
well-established career paths across multiple lines of business,
advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first
move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
A variety of schedules are available. All schedules include at
least one weekend shift.
This position works onsite at our office in Portland, ME.
Upcoming Training Classes
- Currently hiring for classes starting on 9/20 and beyond!
- 11 Week Training Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 11:00am-7:30pm
Keywords: Spectrum, Portland , Customer Service Representative ($20 PH starting), Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!