HR Business Partner, Experian Consumer Services (Remote)
Posted on: January 8, 2022
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company. During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car,
to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting
with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage
their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial
control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter
decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and
organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day
we're investing in new technologies, talented people, and
innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
The HR Business Partner for Experian's Consumer Services business
will be a skilled HR leader with 6+ years of broad and progressive
HR Strategic Partnership experience. You will be a skilled
positioner by enabling the business to win in its market. You will
build strong relationships of trust by having a proactive point of
view, and you will be a navigator across our matrix organization.
You will be a culture and change champion to drive the business
forward, and you will be a highly effective communicator, with a
highly collaborative work style.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with leadership to manage the development and
deployment of a comprehensive, business-aligned, and outcomes-based
- Coach people managers in building highly engaged, high
performing teams while developing leadership capability and talent
- Monitor organizational performance and focus on aligning all HR
services and programs with business needs, strategic goals, and
ECS' culture and values
- Implement business-solution programs to drive business results
enhance business capability and ensure that talent is well
positioned to meet business goals. Examples of types of programs
include: leadership development, technical capability planning,
employee engagement, and employee experience.
- Act as change agent to business through process design and
approaches that support change and transformation
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to
drive decisioning and develop solutions
- Collaborate with Human Resource Centers of Excellence to
leverage expertise, data analytics, tools, consistency, and
compliance in organizational change efforts.
- Develop and execute human capital plans to support performance
management, talent development and organizational changes
What your background looks like
- 6+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience.
- A strong business with the capability to align impactful
solutions through strong collaboration with HR Business Partners
and people leaders across Experian Consumer Services
- Successful track record of delivering impactful HR programs and
initiatives directly tied to strategic business goals.
- Adept at advising people leaders on HR related issues
- Demonstrated success in implementing changes using a consistent
framework of reference
- Strong focus on integrated business solutions and analysis to
support business strategy while using unique approaches to
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with
a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to clearly articulate messages and interact effectively
with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in executing talent management and talent
- Experience in working foe Direct-to-Consumer companies and
working across global locations a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a
Business-related discipline preferred; Master's degree in a related
discipline is desirable
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation (accrued), five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 10%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
This role will start out remote and can be 100% remote long
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we
live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for
Keywords: Experian, Portland , HR Business Partner, Experian Consumer Services (Remote), Human Resources , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!