Senior Recruiter - Healthcare - Clinical and Non-Clinical (remote)
Company: Palo Alto Mind Body
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Palo Alto Mind Body is a compassionate and innovative medical
practice serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Our team believes that
mental and physical health are strongly intertwined, and our
patients will realize their highest level of wellness when they
achieve both. Our patients' care is our top priority, and we go
above and beyond to make sure we provide the highest quality
We are experiencing amazing growth, and we are looking for a
high-energy, talented recruiter to help us add to our growing
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has experience
recruiting both clinical and non-clinical roles in the healthcare
space. You must be effective working remotely and be familiar with
California recruiting and employment regulations.
For more information on Palo Alto Mind Body, please visit
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing,
application review, screening calls, coordinating interviews, and
potentially even offers and contracting.
- Partner with hiring managers to oversee and drive end-to-end
recruitment life-cycle, including ensuring internal alignment and
clarity on role and responsibilities, writing job descriptions and
creating core competencies, opening new job requisitions, sourcing
and screening candidates, managing candidate experience, and
negotiating candidate offers.
- Sort through and keenly assess applicants; conduct screening
calls and assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft
skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Effectively document notes/assessments in the ATS so the
management team can review and gain a solid understanding of each
applicant's potential for the company.
- At least 5 years of recruiting/placement experience (2+ years
of physician recruitment experience) in the healthcare industry or
equivalent combination of education and experience in a
high-volume, fast paced environment. This role will recruit
clinical (physicians, NP's, PA's, nurses, behavioral therapists,
medical assistants) and non-clinical (front office, admin,
management, and other function/staff requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and
organization skills with the ability to interact will all levels
through the organization. All recruiting information to be
documented in our ATS (Workable).
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies, as well
as, a proven record of developing and executing sourcing
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes and
different types of interviews (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, panel interviewing, reference checks. Etc.)
- A highly strategic mindset allowing you to drive more qualified
candidates to join our organization.
- Must have experience working with California employment
- Able to work independently and report progress and results to a
- Tech-savvy and resourceful. Familiar with G-Suite
- Highly proficient use of computer technologies such as
Chromebooks, G-suite, Excel
- Exceptionally professional written and verbal communication
skills including phone and email etiquette.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, caring, and empathic demeanor
at all times
- Key characteristics: organized, intelligent, dependable, good
listener, professional, passionate, detail oriented, team
- Knowledge of HIPAA policies and best practices.
- This is an independent contractor (1099) hourly position.
- Must be able to dedicate at least 25 hours per week to
recruiting for PAMB
Keywords: Palo Alto Mind Body, Portland , Senior Recruiter - Healthcare - Clinical and Non-Clinical (remote), Human Resources , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!