Developer 2 Emerging
Company: Rite Pros
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Developer 2 Emerging with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science,
Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a
combination of education and experience equating to the U.S.
equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned
subjects.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- High level functional scoping analysis of Applications.
- Designing, implementing and supporting of new JBoss application
- Performing gap analysis, conducting risk assessments, managing
issues, designing and documenting procedures.
- Project planning and tracking the activities.
- Work allocation within team members.
- Coding in Java, Spring framework, SQL Server scripting,
- Develop reusable security filters using spring framework to
filter SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Vulnerability Sinks and
Vulnerability Sources in all applications.
- Writing Gradle plugins to exclude or include packages in
application and combine more applications into one
- Develop application framework classes like dialect, table, th,
div, input, label, required, form and error thymeleaf attribute
processors to process forms and provide extra functionality to all
- Develop Jenkin scripts to build, deploy applications in
Non-Production and Production Jboss Application Server
- Develop several reusable utility and regular expression
validation classes that were used in all applications.
- Coordinates with the project team and performs code reviews in
order to maintain consistence in code.
- Provides continuous monitoring and participation in production
- Technical services deemed necessary for the completion,
implementation, and deployment of selected projects.
- Develop applications to ensure Web accessibility: perceivable,
operable, understandable, and robust standards.Skills / Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Has a good knowledge on how Web Application is implemented and
maintained on Jboss Application Servers and on databases like
Sybase, DB2, and SQL Server.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for java programming by using
Jboss Developer Studio (11.2.0.GA and above).
- Experience in creating spring framework packages to reuse
across multiple applications without creating multiple classes in
the application framework repository.
- Expert in writing complex Resteasy Client API packages for
Restful web services applications.
- Experience in Jboss Application Server activities - Adding new
Web applications, Creation / Maintenance of Gradle, Jenkins Scripts
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of
standards, best practices, and Java, Spring framework
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and
perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in
the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all java migration
- Experience in implementing java best practices and strategies
to build and optimized and high performing applications.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to
understand business requirement, functional requirements, and
conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a
team.Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client
locations throughout USA.Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer
(EOE).Please Mail Resumes to:Rite Pros, Inc.415 Congress St, Suite
# 201 & 202Portland, ME 04101Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Rite Pros, Portland , Developer 2 Emerging, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!