Frontend Software Engineer - SaaS (REMOTE)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
What makes this job meaningful?
The workplace has changed. Today's employees expect more than just
pay or title, they seek careers where they can learn, grow, be
challenged, and be valued for the ideas they bring to the
Unfortunately, most organizations lack the tools and structure
needed to create this kind of coaching and development culture
across every team and every manager. Instead, their development
efforts are buried in disconnected systems or compliance-based HR
When you join Leadr, you'll be helping us to solve this incredibly
complex, yet worthwhile, puzzle of one to one people development at
scale within organizations.
Leadr exists to help every manager become a coach and give every
employee a voice and you will play a crucial role in turning this
vision into reality.
Why You'll Be Motivated To Apply---
- You're excited by our tech stack and know that it presents both
an opportunity for you to dazzle us with your current skills but
also stretch and grow.
- Leadr is doing something radical and exciting. We think that we
can make a really positive impact on the world and be quite
profitable in the process. Leadr is in a solid financial position
and we are expanding rapidly.
- You love the freedom of working remotely, but you don't want to
be isolated; you want to have human connections every day with your
colleagues. Leadr's product team is fully remote but we are on
Slack and Discord all day. We have a lot of fun!
- Leadr is an early stage startup and with that comes amazing
To be successful in this role we think you will need the
- 3+ years of relevant cloud engineering experience with B2B SaaS
with Reactive frameworks. You get extra credit if you have
experience with React hooks.
- You have worked with APIs before, and possibly even know
something about database storage solutions.
- You are passionate about what you do, you are a motivated
self-starter and constantly learning and developing.
- You are skilled in communicating your decisions, processes, and
work to cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have a passion for our mission (developing people), and
can't wait to have a positive impact on our team and our
This role is fully remote (work from home) for anyone authorized to
legally work in the US and currently residing in the US. We have
found some states and districts present employment compliance
barriers that prevent us working with remote workers in those
states: California and New York
Remuneration for this role is fixed at $85,000 and includes stock
We are pleased to offer valuable market-rate salary, bonuses, and
benefits. We offer PTO, sick leave, paid holidays, and we are
committed to developing you as a leader and providing career growth
throughout your employment with us. We promise to care for you as a
person, and have meaningful conversations with you so you have the
clarity and support you need to do your best work!
What can you expect for your interview process?
While not all candidates will complete the entire process, here's
what it looks like from start to finish. We'll keep communication
open the entire way so you always know where you stand.
- Complete our kick-off interview form, which is part of our
application. We will reference your answers throughout the
interview process, so please be thorough and thoughtful. We promise
we won't make you retype your resume into another form, as we value
- A 30 minute coffee interview phone call. We'll use this time to
get to know you as a person and hear more about your story.
- A 120-minute practical exercise by video call. We'll use this
time to make sure you possess the minimum technical skills we think
are required for the role.
- A several 45-minute team interviews by video call. We'll use
this time to let you get a chance to meet other team members and
ask us some questions, too.
- And finally, the Offer letter is sent. Welcome to the team!
While the problem we're tackling at Leadr is ambitious, we have
reason to be optimistic:
- Our early team is loaded with talented and experienced people
who share a passion for the mission.
- The executive team has done this before, founding and leading a
startup in the payments space through hyper-growth and a successful
exit in less than ten years.
- Leadr recently completed our series A round of fundraising, and
we have achieved outstanding sales growth.
Leadr is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. Thank
you for considering Leadr as the place to share your strengths and
Keywords: Leadr, Portland , Frontend Software Engineer - SaaS (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!