Senior Data Developer
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Data
Developer to support high profile projects and efforts around
enterprise data governance.
- This position is responsible for working within a team to
deliver data integration projects across a wide variety of systems
in support of business functions and processes to improve client
- Design and develop greenfield and modern applications using
industry standard tools.
- Full stack development desired. Angular/React, Java/.NET
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-9 years of professional development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Deep understanding of iterative development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current technologies
and complex enterprise level applications.
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically
to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and
meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Portland , Senior Data Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!