Sr. Health Intelligence Programmer (Remote)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Sr. Health Intelligence Programmer (Remote)
- Are you an experienced Sr. Health Intelligence Programmer
looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
The Sr. Health Intelligence Programmer is responsible for the
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining the core data processing
platforms of the company
- Driving business solutions by querying existing databases in
order to create actionable data reports
- Creating and maintaining reporting applications that result in
efficient data extraction
- Analyzing healthcare claim and utilization management data to
support business intelligence unit
- Building and maintaining data pipelines across various
- Working with data transformation packages to support data
modeling and advanced analytical processing
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Query existing databases to pull data necessary for reporting
and contract deliverables
- Develop, enhance, and maintain data processing platforms
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to
create business requirements
- Perform quality checks on analytics queries, reports, and ETL
- Serve as a programming mentor and subject matter expert
- Develop complex queries, ETL jobs and data transformation
- Optimize existing queries, ETL jobs and data transformation
- Create new objects based on Microsoft standards
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Health Services Research
- Master's degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse
- Knowledge of database management systems (DBMS)
- Senior SQL skills
- Skilled in SQL tools including SSMS, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Skilled in requirement gathering and documentation
- Skilled in data architecture and data modeling
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik,
- Prior experience supporting ETL development
- Prior experience working with healthcare claim and utilization
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Portland , Sr. Health Intelligence Programmer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!