Oracle Developer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an
Oracle Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Responsibilities
- Acts as the principal designer for complex major systems and
their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Works closely with stakeholders and technology solutions
colleagues to identify application development solutions, new or
modified programs, reuse of existing code using program development
software alternatives, and integration with other systems.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends
the most efficient and cost-effective application programming
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through
the use of program development software alternatives and/or
integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements, and provides on-going support for
the applications. Qualifications:
- 6+ years hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Oracle APEX v19+
- UI Tools
- Informatica ETL
Keywords: Conexess Group, Portland , Oracle Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!