Sr Systems Engineer-NorthEast
Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned
Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+
years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding
team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow,
develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job
training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet
accountable. We value our employee's hard work and determination
and REWARD results all while having fun! Our mission is to make
life better by connecting people through innovative communication
systems.We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to provide technical
expertise for architecture, solution sets, and new technology
updates, as well as, supports pre-sales activities. The SE will
assist in the analysis, design, and development of fully integrated
technology solutions while developing and fostering relationships
with existing and new customers. CCI focuses on High End Routing,
Optical, Broadband Access, Information Technology, Security and
Network Consulting. We offer a full spectrum of network planning,
assessment and implementation services, and a Cisco Gold Partner
with over 60 certifications. Responsibilities
- Partner with the Account Management, Sales and Integration
teams in a pre-sales process and provide them with technical
knowledge and support of various technology vendors, specifically,
Integrated Communications, Networking, Data Center solutions,
virtualization, Security, and Server solutions.
- Prepare and deliver frequent on-site presentation, explaining
features and benefits to customers, crafting complex software and
hardware solutions, and configuring products and services to meet
specific customer business needs and objectives.
- Develop, manage, and implement sales processes and procedures
with assigned account management teams to meet sales goals and
- Engineer required solutions, including bill of materials, scope
of work, and labor estimation.
- Collaborate with Field Engineering team to understand and
develop project deliverables, design, challenges, and
- Develop and foster professional relationships with the sales
team, vendor contacts, and customers.
- Create and deliver educational materials for sales teams within
assigned Technology Vertical(s).
- Maintain technical knowledge and stay abreast of technical
advancements in primary functional area(s) of responsibility.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Network Administration,
Computer Science, engineering, or 5+ years of relevant job
experience in operations or sales specific to technology related
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent work
- Substantial knowledge of security technologies and Telco
- In-depth technical and product knowledge of, including the
ability to design, one (or more) of the following:
- IP/MPLS networks including IP routing and switching, Segment
Routing, MPLS, BGP, IGPs, core service provider routing
architectures, and unified MPLS concepts. Knowledge of Cisco's SP
product sets preferred, including: ASR9000, ASR1000, ASR900 series
- Optical networks including DWDM and TDM/SONET. Specifically,
Cisco's CTP design tool, Cisco MSTP/MSPP solutions, as well as
Cisco NCS and IPoDWDM solutions.
- Data Center and Cloud solutions that include virtualization,
storage, fabric, compute, and automation. Focus on Cisco's UCS and
Nexus products, VMWare and Microsoft virtualization technologies,
and NetApp/EMC storage systems.
- Security - secure architectures including sales and system
design in secure architectures, cyber security, and security
posture. Primary focus on network firewalling, DDos Mitigation
- Ability to create technical documents, presentations, and
diagrams using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to lead a customer demonstration, training, or design
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and
research skills. Shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but
must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
Additional information approximately 50% travel is required.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Portland , Sr Systems Engineer-NorthEast, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!