Company: Wallboard Supply Company
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Wallboard Supply, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking a CDL
Class B Driver with Boom Experience for our Portland,
Wallboard Supply is seeking skilled individuals for our CDL Driver
position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. This is an
excellent opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and continuous
improvement-minded leader for an opportunity to impact the
performance of an already solid company.
What you should know about working at Wallboard
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. US LBM,
our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL Boom
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- May also operate articulated boom, knuckle boom, conveyor, or
cable over sheave
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
CDL Boom Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience
operating a boom (Required)
- Skills. Moffett experience
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Certification. Boom Certification.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist and
squat. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Wallboard
Wallboard Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Wallboard Supply Company, Portland , CDL Driver, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!